Many small business owners underestimate the benefit of Pay Per Click (PPC) and as a result, they are missing out on a big opportunity to grow their online businesses fast in a controlled and profitable manner.
The general idea about PPC is that it allows you to reach targeted audiences fast by specifying who will see your ads (either by entering specific keywords or demographic characteristics) and you only pay when someone performs an action on your ad.
We frequently recommend PPC for new websites. SEO has long-term benefits and is a great investment in your site’s future value but results can take months. PPC gets immediate traffic and can help generate significant sales within weeks. We recommend both strategies in parallel because of their complimentary pros and cons.
Now, you might wonder why a well-established business would need to do paid advertisements online along with SEO efforts
Apart from giving leverage to your marketing plan, PPC comes in handy in several ways-
- It boosts your website’s marketing.
- The results are quantifiable – meaning, you’d know exactly how much you earned on each dollar you spent.
- You know how many people are genuinely interested in your business because your ad gets clicked by those and you can easily track and measure the effect.
How small businesses benefit from PPC?
For the businesses which have just bloomed or are trying to, PPC is the most favorable tool available to both rank your website and improve your brand.
- You get less dependent on SEO thus getting quicker results.
- Your brand gets recognized sooner.
- You can target the local customers and thus be visible to them. This would make them find you while surfing the web.
- Using Google Ad Words ad extension can give them the opportunity for high CTR.
- Every detail can be tracked. With PPC, reporting is made easy thus giving you a clear insight into your fared in your campaigns.
- You can customize the reach of your ad. You don’t provide services in all the states of India? No worries. Make your ads reach out to just the location you want. Win-win!
- The best part, everyone has a fair chance to farewell! Having a higher budget won’t make you rank higher – relevant and better ad copies will.
Now you know how PPC works wonders for all kinds of businesses
Sometimes what clients mean by branding is simply increasing their exposure to new prospects. Whenever I hear “We also want to do some branding,” I ask “What do you mean by branding? What are your ultimate goals? Leads? Sales? Email list building?”
Branding isn’t as easy to measure as direct sales, but we can measure it with the usual PPC metrics. Do not worry about losing authenticity with PPC. It will only help your branding.
Are you looking for professionals to walk you through the details while you get started with your PPC campaign(s)? We’ll be glad to step in there and have your campaign up and running in no time! Contact us today!